[visit-users] Banding issue in VisIt - again

Miller, Mark C. miller86 at llnl.gov
Mon Jul 27 13:23:31 EDT 2015

Did you update the version of VisIt you are using?

My recollection is that this was due to float arithmetic being used in the scatter plot.

We switched to double there and released that in 2.9.1. hxxps://wci.llnl.gov/simulation/computer-codes/visit/releases/release-notes-2.9.1

I can plot this data fine on our trunk. See attached.

Mark