[visit-users] Banding issue in VisIt - again

Piotr Traczykowski piotr.traczykowski at strath.ac.uk
Mon Jul 27 07:46:35 EDT 2015

Hi,
Some time ago I reported banding issue on scatter plots. The problem
seemed to be solved but... Our team encountered again same problem. The
sample data is attached in this message (hdf5). Please do the scatter
plot "dt" vs "p". Seems ok  ? Right it is. Now please unselect the
normalize option in appearance tab - rescale and... Banding again (see
the attached jpg). Any idea how to solve it or what could cause the
problem (looks same as previos, sorted, problem).
Regards,

--
Dr. Piotr Traczykowski
Department of Physics