[visit-users] Running VisIt remotely with local cluster

Fragile, Chris FragileP at cofc.edu
Tue Jul 14 11:48:33 EDT 2015

Cyrus,

Yes, the message appears immediately after I try to draw a plot.

I turned on the debugging as you suggested.  That generated a number of *.vlog files, one of which I am attaching below.  The others appear to contain much the same information.  The last line refers to a segmentation fault, but I don’t understand exactly where or why that is happening.  It’s right after the step initializing GLEW.  I don’t know if that means the problem is with my libGL.so.1 file.

Thanks for your help!
Chris