[visit-users] VisIt for Mac

Raymond Fermo rlf0010 at uah.edu
Fri Jul 10 03:38:07 EDT 2015

Cyrus,
Are you asking about the file format? That would be Chombo 1.0, but here's
the rest of the text in that textbox, in the event that you're asking about
something else.

Thanks,
Raymond

File = h2ologin.ncsa.illinois.edu:/mnt/a/u/sciteam/fermo/scratch/Jacob_new/cycle.c.v4.*.3d.hdf5
database
Database: /mnt/a/u/sciteam/fermo/scratch/Jacob_new/cycle.c.v4.29700.3d.hdf5
Simulation: No
Database comment:
File format: Chombo_1.0
Num Time States: 3
MetaData IS repopulated on state changes
useCatchAllMesh: 0
Format  cannot do its own domain decomposition
The temporal extents are not set.