[visit-users] DICOM medical imaging & 3D & timeseries

Jörg Sprengel joerg.sprengel at outlook.com
Wed Jul 1 06:46:23 EDT 2015

After consulting the different FAQs and how to get data into Visit I'm still
left behind in regard to medical imaging and DICOM formatted data.

I can reformat the images into jpg and the like but miss out the meta data
in the header. I cannot find a plugin, nor am I able to program one.

Has anyone worked in that field and would have a pointer to this topic? The
vast majority of use cases I found are not related the medical field at all,
3D molecules being an exception.

Many thanks,

Jörg