[visit-users] How to adjust annotations on Legends?

Jürgen Lorenz Simon juergen_simon at mac.com
Wed Jul 23 04:52:45 EDT 2014

Hi,

I have the following problem(s): I plot data from NetCDF files in CF-Metadata convention. The unit attribute amounts to something lengthy, for example "mWm-2sr-1(cm-1)-1”. When I plot this, the units reach into the plot, as the attached image will attribute. So my question is, if this can be prevented somehow? In relation I have a second question: I use expressions to derive new variables. How can I set the unit on the label for those? It seems in the current state it uses the unit of the value used in the expression.

Kind Regards,
Jürgen