[visit-users] saving data from two over time curves plot in the same window (UNCLASSIFIED)

Su, Simon M CTR USARMY ARL (US) simon.m.su.ctr at mail.mil
Thu Jul 10 16:18:19 EDT 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Thanks Eric
-simon

-----Original Message-----
From: Brugger, Eric [mailto:brugger1 at llnl.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2014 3:28 PM
To: VisIt software users community
Subject: Re: [visit-users] saving data from two over time curves plot in the
same window (UNCLASSIFIED)

When you want to save out the curves you must have the window with the
curves be the active curve.

For example:

Start VisIt

Create a 1x2 window layout

Open curve2d.silo in window 1 (curv2d.silo is one of the sample data sets
that ships with VisIt)

Create 2 lineouts (They should appear in window 2)

Make window 2 active

Save the window in curve format

Open the curve file

You should see 2 curves when you go to Plots->Curve

I just tried this and it works fine for me (using 2.7.3, but any version
should work)

Eric