[visit-users] saving data from two over time curves plot in the same window (UNCLASSIFIED)

Brugger, Eric brugger1 at llnl.gov
Wed Jul 9 15:27:58 EDT 2014

When you want to save out the curves you must have the window with the curves be the active curve.

For example:

Start VisIt
Create a 1x2 window layout
Open curve2d.silo in window 1 (curv2d.silo is one of the sample data sets that ships with VisIt)
Create 2 lineouts (They should appear in window 2)
Make window 2 active
Save the window in curve format
Open the curve file
You should see 2 curves when you go to Plots->Curve

I just tried this and it works fine for me (using 2.7.3, but any version should work)

Eric