[visit-users] Cumulative Bins?

Allen S. Harvey Jr. darkprime at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 05:57:45 EDT 2014

So I will have to compile it?  Bummer.  Since I really need this and I want
to stick with VisIt, I guess I no choice but to try that out tonight.  It
does sound exactly like what I'm looking for though, so long as it isn't
normalizing the data.

How do I get the trunk?  Is there a script like the build_visit script that
can be used?

Thanks,

Allen

Message: 2