[visit-users] script problem with -nowin

Valmor de Almeida val.lists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 16:00:36 EDT 2010

Hello,

Why would I get different results when running a visit script with the
-nowin option as compared to not using it? The script loops over a pdb
database and positions each molecule (one per pdb file) on the screen so
it is more natural for the observer to understand the structure.
Therefore there is some manipulation of the viewNormal and viewUp
vectors. When I run the script without -nowin I get the desired results.
However with the -nowin option the view vectors turn out to be very
different. Does anyone know how should I start debugging this?

Valmor