[visit-users] Hyperstreamline for 2D symmetric tensor

Maddegedara lalith lalith at eri.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Wed Mar 17 19:40:58 EDT 2010

Dear Brad,

Thanks for the reply.

Hyperstream capability will be very useful since tensor data is more
difficult to understand.  It would be great if VisIt developers can add
hyperstream  capability for second order tensors.

I found a xml plug-in for Paraview from
http://www.itk.org/Bug/view.php?id=8424 which provides hyperstream for
Paraview. However, I wish to have hyperstream in VisIt since VisIt has
more capabilities to manipulate my data.

Thanks again
Lalith