[visit-users] Error using conn_cmfe

Mark Miller miller86 at llnl.gov
Tue Mar 9 12:10:35 EST 2010

Hmm. Same number of elements is not the ONLY requirement to map between
meshes using conn_cmfe. They must have same connectivity, same number of
domains, etc. They must be topologically identical. That is, if you
ripped the coordinate field of of them and looked only at connectivity,
you couldn't tell them apart. So, try 'pos_cmfe' instead. That does not
require this degree of congruency between the meshes.

Mark