[visit-users] remote visit with VPN connection

Meredith, Jeremy S. jsmeredith at ornl.gov
Fri Mar 5 15:00:22 EST 2010

Are you using SSH tunneling?  (I seem to remember VPN problems in the past, but it's been a while, so the problems have become hazy in my mind.  But there's a loose association with SSH tunneling either being associated with this -- maybe solving it, or possibly needing to turn it off.)

--
Jeremy Meredith
Oak Ridge National Laboratory