[visit-users] Server startup

Justin luitjens at cs.utah.edu
Thu Apr 23 15:19:40 EDT 2009

Here is what I have figured out.

If I run "ssh hostname somecommand" my .bashrc file is executed.  If I
run with visit it is not executed.  This makes me think that visit is
not just running "ssh hostname somecommand" but i'm not sure how to find
the exact command that is being ran.  If I could find this command and
run it in the command prompt myself I could probably track this down
much faster.  When I turned the debug level to 5 the program did not
produce any more output and I could not find any log files.

Justin