[visit-users] Clipping a molecule plot

Meredith, Jeremy S. jsmeredith at ornl.gov
Tue Apr 21 00:34:01 EDT 2009

Yeah, I see what you mean.  I don't really think of it as an "error" message, per se -- e.g. imagine animating that clipping plane sweeping through your dataset; at some time you'll validly clip away all your data -- it's more that you kind of want to tell the user "if you were waiting for something to appear, it's not gonna happen".  You're right, though, we could easily change it to be a little more suggestive that if you weren't expecting an empty plot what might have gone wrong.

--
Jeremy Meredith
Oak Ridge National Laboratory