[visit-users] clipping a surface plot

Eric Brugger brugger1 at llnl.gov
Fri Apr 17 20:05:15 EDT 2009

Paolo,

That definitely looks like incorrect behavior. A work around would be to create
a Pseudocolor plot and apply the Elevate operator to make it into a surface.
When I did this with your data I had to bring up the Elevate operator
attributes
and turn on "Elevation height relative to XY limits", which is at the
top of the
Elevate operator attributes window. You can then apply the Clip operators
as you did.

I have attached an image showing the result of doing that on your data with
the clips you specified.

Eric