[visit-users] SimplifiedDomainNesting

Justin luitjens at cs.utah.edu
Wed Apr 15 15:27:08 EDT 2009

I could send you a datafile but you would not have the appropriate
reader as our reader is not part of visit and i'm not certain what would
be the best way to get the plugin to you.

The problem is we do not want to prune data out, which is what the
simplified domain nesting appears to be doing. Look at the attached
image.  The coarsest level (red) should have patches which overlap the
finer levels but those patches are not being displayed because the
domain nesting is removing those patches.  Just to clarify the red
patches should be everywhere.

Thanks,
Justin