[visit-users] SimplifiedDomainNesting

Justin luitjens at cs.utah.edu
Wed Apr 15 14:10:17 EDT 2009

Attached are 2 images showing the patch sets of a 3 level AMR dataset.

The first image shows the artifact and the second shows the way we want
to display it.  Essentially it appears that the coarser level patches
are sometimes completely removed.  In this case we want to show each
level entirely and have them overlap.

Justin