[visit-users] A simple program to test silo file validity.

Olivier Cessenat cessenat at free.fr
Mon Apr 6 12:05:31 EDT 2009

OK, then I would like to write a script that will look for
"quadmesh" being present as well as "matmesh", surfmesh" and "wiremesh".

How can I test if those items are present in the Silo file, from a
Python script ran by VisIt, or how can I ask for the list of available
meshes or data in a Silo file ?

Thank you.

Olivier Cessenat.