[visit-users] running visit over X on leopard

Sveta Shasharina sveta at txcorp.com
Fri Apr 3 15:18:06 EDT 2009

Hi,
Has anybody experience the following problem?

I just upgraded my Mac to Leopard and am trying to run VisIt over X
(from a linux box).
When I try to plot pseudocolor, it does not appear (only annotations
show up).

I googled and see that Leopard+X11 have many problems (not opening in
the dock
and not having the fullscreen option, whatever it means) and tried to
install
several versions of X11.  The problem is still there.

I realize that I can just run VisIt on my Mac, but I need to do testing
on linux
remotely as well.

Does anybody have any recommendations?

Thanks,