[visit-users] Building 1.11.1 svn 5827 problem

Daniel S Spicer dsspicer1 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 3 14:31:56 EDT 2009

Actually I missed looking into mdserver.1.vlog and found
Loaded full database plugin ZipWrapper version 1.0
 74 Exception: (LostConnectionException) SocketConnection.C, line 159:
<The reason for the exception was not described>
 75 catch(LostConnectionException) MDServerApplication.C:288
 76 MDSERVER exited.