[visit-developers] bizarre 2d window issue

Allen Sanderson allen at sci.utah.edu
Mon Feb 15 19:28:55 EST 2016

Hello,

Below are two screen shots. The first is directly from my screen. The second is an off screen rendering from VisIt. The second is correct in that one see’s complete limit cycle in blue. The first contains some bizarre scaling, the axis are correct 0->2 and 0->1. It is just the rendered image that is pooched. And also note the point tool is offset from the curve. The value and the position are correct but I can pan and scale and then the position is wrong. Last image. The dot on the curve is the correct position.

Now this is the first time I have rendered a 2D plot since I upgraded to el cap (OS X 10.11.2). Which if folks recall when using qt5 there were rending issues but that was strictly a background issue. However, the even with that case the background rendered image was correct.

I am wondering if there again something bizarre with the rendering window??

How many folks are using OS X 10.11 with vtk6.1 and Qt5??

Cheers,

Allen

Allen Sanderson
SCI Institute