[visit-developers] Fwd: possible bug in VisIt 2.10

Griffin, Kevin S. griffin28 at llnl.gov
Thu Feb 11 15:03:57 EST 2016

Yeah…I’m able to reproduce. I assumed you were talking about an expression you created through VisIt. To get the pseudo color plot to draw after deleting it I had to select a different variable and then from the variables toolbar drop down I selected the expression and it updated the plot correctly.

I’ll add a bug ticket for this and hopefully get a fix in soon. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

-Kevin