[visit-developers] Fwd: possible bug in VisIt 2.10

Svetlana G. Shasharina sveta at txcorp.com
Wed Feb 10 15:14:08 EST 2016

Hello,
I tried earlier with attachments but the email was rejected as the file
size.

So rewriting it without particular type of files.  One would need two
files, both containing an expression (for example a vector
magnitude).

Open one file and draw an expression.
Open another file and draw an expression.
Delete one plot.
Add/draw it again.  Visit will complain that it is an invalid variable.

I will send an identical email again with the second file attached for
the steps listed in the rejected email below.

Thanks,
Sveta