[visit-developers] Developer's Meeting - Ensembles - doodle poll

Allen Sanderson allen at sci.utah.edu
Fri Jun 5 17:19:18 EDT 2015

Hi,

A long standing project for SDAV has been to add support for ensembles into VisIt. I would like to have a developer's meeting to discuss some initial thoughts and implementation issues. I have set up a poll as to try and get as many interested people on the call.

If folks who have interest would chime into the poll that would be great - I hope have something next week. Sorry for the short notice.

http://doodle.com/pavsqrsb5zsimw6w

Cheers,

Allen

Cheers,