[visit-developers] mesh of expressions

sveta sveta at txcorp.com
Mon Jun 1 20:29:42 EDT 2015

Hi Mark and Kathleen,
I am using:

avtDatabaseMetaData::getExpression(int) method returning an object of
type Expression*.  Then I apply GetMeshName to this Expression object.
It return an empty string.

In short, I would like to access avtMeshMetaData from the Expression object.

I keep grepping for various things but a pointer to some methods would
be great!

Thank you,
Sveta