[visit-developers] [visit-users] Banding issue in VisIt - again

Brad Whitlock bjw at ilight.com
Fri Jul 31 17:07:45 EDT 2015

I agree Transform on a Scatter plot could be a useful thing. However, it
would require some notion that the Transform was not able to be fulfilled
in the operator and that it needs to be done later in the pipeline after
the plot has executed. This kind of idea could be very useful for things
that might happen in rendering, for example. In certain cases, maybe the
Transform is factored into the rendering matrix. Or, reflect could be made
to render the dataset with multiple transforms.

Brad