[visit-developers] Fwd: The test suite run on surface failed -- I am responsible but am not sure why the difference is there

Cook, Rich cook47 at llnl.gov
Tue Jul 28 13:05:44 EDT 2015

I really don't know how that could be.  But your comment does make me realize that I did generate the baseline images on our cluster using visit 2.9.1.  Let me update my reader using the actual RC codebase and run the test on our machine and see if I get the same error.  That could explain it as well.
Thanks
-- Rich