[visit-developers] database file open options

Allen Sanderson allen at sci.utah.edu
Tue Jul 21 15:55:41 EDT 2015

A followup … this seems to be a bug. As I just tried the silo reader ran into the same problem.

Database options are saved in the session file. They are read back in with the session file and the options are set in the DB GUI. But they are not made available to the avt*FileFormat reader.

I am not sure where to even begin to look for the problem. IF someone knows please let me know otherwise this is big bug that I am surprised has bit folks before (either that the silo reader has the same issue as the nektar++ reader)

Cheers,

Allen