[visit-developers] OpenGl driver compatibility?

Brugger, Eric brugger1 at llnl.gov
Thu Jul 2 12:47:24 EDT 2015

I am assuming you are having problems with the Linux versions. For maximum compatibility you should use the pre-built versions without Mesa. For 2.9.2, the Ubuntu 11 version comes in 2 versions, with and without Mesa, the Ubuntu 14 version is without Mesa, and the rhel6 version is with Mesa. For future releases I will also generate 2 versions for the thel6 version, one with Mesa, one without.

Eric