[visit-developers] VisIt compositing problem on Franklin

Gunther Weber ghweber at lbl.gov
Fri May 29 19:52:57 EDT 2009

Hi Tom,

I tried with a subversion trunk as of this morning and the problem
persists. I can render everything in opaque just fine. However as soon
as I render something with transparency VisIt crashed. I am attaching
the log files for the first two out of 128 nodes on Franklin. It seems
node 0 crashes and pulls everyone with it. However, I couldn't really
tell from the log what is going on.

Gunther