[visit-developers] [visit-commits] 1.12RC update 7276

Meredith, Jeremy S. jsmeredith at ornl.gov
Mon May 11 13:51:27 EDT 2009

Darn, turns out this was a problem.

The first part of the merge script merged everything through 7275, but then at the end committed the latest merged revision as 7278.  Which was, obviously, incorrect, because Brad's commit was 7276, which didn't get merged, but further calls to merge wouldn't pick it up either.

So I think we need to change the script to make a record of the version it's updating/merging through, and use *that* number to update.  For example, I fixed this case by calling set_branch_to_trunk_revision 1.12RC 7275.

--
Jeremy Meredith
Oak Ridge National Laboratory