[visit-developers] uint in ./databases/paraDIS/RC_cpp_lib/RCDebugStream.C

Allen Sanderson allen at sci.utah.edu
Thu May 7 18:29:28 EDT 2009

While compiling:

./databases/paraDIS/RC_cpp_lib/RCDebugStream.C
./databases/paraDIS_tecplot/RC_cpp_lib/RCDebugStream.C

I got an error on line 425 because of the definition of a uint under
OS X 10.6.4 using

gcc i686-apple-darwin9-gcc-4.0.1 (GCC) 4.0.1 (Apple Inc. build 5490)

I change the declaration to unsigned int and all was well.

I thought it strange to see this but I have not updated my trunk in a
while.

I plan to check these mods in but wanted to check because I have no
ties to this code.

Cheers,

Allen