[visit-developers] help with interface to test results

Cyrus D. Harrison cyrush at llnl.gov
Thu May 7 18:16:37 EDT 2009

Sure - just note the query interface won't likely be accessible from
html without a webserver.
This isn't a problem, I still think the database will be very useful.
Its' fine to not include the actual data in the database, but It may
make sense to encode relative paths to the files as fields.

-Cyrus