[visit-developers] help with interface to test results

Cyrus D. Harrison cyrush at llnl.gov
Thu May 7 15:33:49 EDT 2009

On possible clarification:
"we could use html forms to connect to a (sql) database and generate
dynamic content easily"
This may be a better explanation of how things work:
We can use the *input* from html forms via the language (PHP for
example) and the language's database api to connect to a database and
generate dynamic webpages.

-Cyrus