[visit-developers] threshhold errror message

Mark Miller miller86 at llnl.gov
Thu May 7 12:40:42 EDT 2009

I saw this too when I was using VisIt through the GUI and looking at
NASTRAN data. I was about to file a ticket for it but got distracted. I
think its a bug.

Mark

--
Mark C. Miller, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
email: mailto:miller86 at llnl.gov
(M/T/W) (925)-423-5901 (!!LLNL BUSINESS ONLY!!)
(Th/F)  (530)-753-8511 (!!LLNL BUSINESS ONLY!!)