[visit-developers] LLNL-VisIt Testing: Message(s) from VisIt's Automatic Test Run

Brad Whitlock whitlock2 at llnl.gov
Thu May 7 12:28:30 EDT 2009

I think netcdf.py and parcoords.py can be rebaselined.

CGNS.py should not necessarily be rebaselined. I think the
differences relate to streamlines across domain boundaries but they
are not crossing the boundaries. It makes sense; I don't think CGNS
serves up ghost data currently. If this is what's happening, we can
either rebaseline or I can try making CGNS serve up ghost data.

Brad

>Hi everyone,
>
>expressions.py is mine
>nek3d.py is segv'ing so it looks like the reader needs some work.
>
>I think QueryMultiUCD3d of database.py can be rebaselined ... not
>sure why it changed though, but it's been this way for awhile.
>
>Not certain about the others.
>
>Kathleen
>
>On Thu, 2009-05-07 at 09:01 -0700, Mark Miller wrote:
>>  Hi All,
>>
>>  I am guessing several of these are mine and am investigating now. I am
>>  certain NASTRAN failures are mine.
>>
>>  Mark
>>
>>  On Thu, 2009-05-07 at 06:27, visit-developers at ornl.gov wrote:
>>  > This email was generated from VisIt's Automatic Test Run
>>  >
>>  > One or more messages were logged.
>>  >
>>  > The list of users who have modified VisIt since the
>>  > test suite last succesfully PASSED or PASSED w/SKIPS
>>  > is...
>>  >
>>  > ahern at ornl.gov
>>  > visit-developers at ornl.gov
>>  > bonnell2 at llnl.gov
>>  > brugger1 at llnl.gov
>>  > visit-developers at ornl.gov
>>  > harrison37 at llnl.gov
>>  > tfogal at alumni.unh.edu
>>  > ghweber at lbl.gov
>>  > childs3 at llnl.gov
>>  > jsmeredith at ornl.gov
>>  > miller86 at llnl.gov
>>  > visit-developers at ornl.gov
>>  > pnav at tacc.utexas.edu
>>  > pugmire at ornl.gov
>>  > strattonbrazil at gmail.com
>>  > whitlock2 at llnl.gov
>>  >
>>  >
>>  > Message #1 [ 1:04:26 AM]: 4340 files changed
>>  > Details follow...
>>  > U  mdserver/main/Makefile.in
>>  > U  avt/Expressions/Math/avtIdentityExpression.h
>>  > U  avt/Database/Database/avtTransformManager.C

Brad Whitlock                   Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
whitlock2 at llnl.gov
(925)424-2614