[visit-developers] GForge bug tracking

Mark Miller miller86 at llnl.gov
Wed May 6 12:35:24 EDT 2009

Hello All,

I'd like to second Cyrus' suggestion here. That is IF we wind up going
with svn.nersc.gov, then the only missing piece at that point is a bug
tracker and there is no reason to remain committed to GForge for that
reason alone. At the same time, I have no experience with anything other
than ClearQuest really. So, I am hoping that the knowledgeable folks
take up this discussion, re-evaluate and recommend a final decision on
the tracker. I see that Tom has suggested a few other options and I've
heard Cyrus mention some as well. I am sure Sean and Jeremy have
suggestions here too. And, again, this is all contingent on the outcome
that we are staying with svn.nersc.gov. That decision I think is still
up in the air pending information forthcoming from outreach center.

Mark

--
Mark C. Miller, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
email: mailto:miller86 at llnl.gov
(M/T/W) (925)-423-5901 (!!LLNL BUSINESS ONLY!!)
(Th/F)  (530)-753-8511 (!!LLNL BUSINESS ONLY!!)