[visit-developers] paraDIS build failures

Rich Cook rcook at llnl.gov
Mon May 4 21:15:22 EDT 2009

My apologies -- I did not see that when I built -- it looks like there
was a boost hidden in /usr/include on our system.  I have added a -
DNO_BOOST CXX flag that should fix this issue, suppressing the boost
dependency (which isn't real).  Please let me know if it fails again.

Sending        paraDIS/paraDIS.xml
Sending        paraDIS_tecplot/paraDIS_tecplot.xml
Transmitting file data ..
Committed revision 7180.

Sending        Makefile.in
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 7181.

--
✐Richard Cook
✇ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory