[visit-developers] GForge bug tracking

tom fogal tfogal at alumni.unh.edu
Mon May 4 17:10:03 EDT 2009

Mark Miller <miller86 at llnl.gov> writes:
> Hi Tom,
>
> I got a bug report last week and tried to use it

That was me trying to hand off some work to you ;)

Good to know you got it actually, I was beginning to suspect the
tracker's email setup was broken.

> but wound up needing a password which I thought would be the same as
> my outreach center password, perhaps for the new visit repo we have
> there.

It should have been.. that password didn't work?

> Anyways, I didn't pursue further once it asked me for
> username/password and I wasn't sure what to enter.

If your password for the Outreach center doesn't work, contact their
help email (help at outreach.scidac.gov), or just Andrew directly.

-tom