[visit-developers] Anonymous SVN?

tom fogal tfogal at alumni.unh.edu
Mon May 4 16:34:05 EDT 2009

"Cyrus D. Harrison" <cyrush at llnl.gov> writes:
> Are we still going to use gforge for bug tracking

I plan on using it.  I just filed a bug a week or two ago and
assigned it to someone else actually.  This deserves a separate email
actually... sec.

> & if so are we missing out on any type of svn/bug tracking
> integration?

Good question...

> Also: Are other projects having issues? It doesn't seem like hooks
> are the only stumbling block here,

Can't answer; I don't know any other project with a commit setup as
sophisticated as ours.  I didn't really search around though, and I
don't interact with people who are involved w/ other outreach center
projects.

-tom