[visit-developers] Anonymous SVN?

Mark Miller miller86 at llnl.gov
Mon May 4 16:11:01 EDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-05-04 at 13:55 -0600, tom fogal wrote:
> Mark Miller <miller86 at llnl.gov> writes:
> > in my experience, the people there [at NERSC] are busy enough that
> > I feel I've had to pester to make whatever progress we've actually
> > made. I was actually concerned I was maybe 'getting on their bad
> > side' and so backed way off waiting for a response.

Let me just say that I didn't observe anything that suggested they were
getting 'bothered' with me. It was simply a concern of my own (based on
my own baggage from other experiences totally unrelated to outreach
center) that things 'could' go that way if I wasn't careful.

--
Mark C. Miller, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
email: mailto:miller86 at llnl.gov