[visit-developers] libGLU for volume plot?

Brad Whitlock whitlock2 at llnl.gov
Mon May 4 13:47:32 EDT 2009

I think we can try moving GLU to SLIVR_LIBS. I must have needed it
for a reason if I'm the one who added it. Strangely, I don't seem to
get bitten on Mac when I remove -lGLU from my Makefile. I must have
needed -lGLU on Linux.

Brad

>Hi Tom,
>
>Thanks for the fast response.  I didn't see any glu methods either,
>which I also thought was strange.
>
>It sounds like Brad is needed to have the final weigh in here.  I
>appreciate your quick response on a Saturday, though, and I
>appreciate the confirmation ... but I'd say hold off on any more
>digging for now.
>
>Thanks!
>-Hank

Brad Whitlock                   Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
whitlock2 at llnl.gov
(925)424-2614