[visit-developers] "Cannot save images when in nowin mode" error in test

Mark Miller miller86 at llnl.gov
Fri May 1 14:22:42 EDT 2009

I think you need to configure visit WITHOUT viewer-mesa-stubs (or maybe
its the opposite). You have have a config-site file that is turning that
on for you.

Mark

--
Mark C. Miller, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
email: mailto:miller86 at llnl.gov
(M/T/W) (925)-423-5901 (!!LLNL BUSINESS ONLY!!)
(Th/F)  (530)-753-8511 (!!LLNL BUSINESS ONLY!!)