[visit-developers] hdf5.h

Mark Miller miller86 at llnl.gov
Fri Oct 31 19:48:46 EDT 2008

Hi Josh,

I modified all the config-site files that actually exist in the repo.
But, any config-site files that developers were keeping locally for
themselves I could not modify...

DEFAULT_HDF5_LIB ===> DEFAULT_HDF5_LIBLOC=<DIR>
DEFAULT_HDF5_INCLUDE ===> removed
DEFAULT_HDF5_LIBDEP ===> <comma separated list of whatever lib
dependnecies HDF5 has>

for example

DEFAULT_HDF5_LIBDEP=-L/usr/foo/bar/szip,-lsz

Mark

--
Mark C. Miller, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
email: mailto:miller86 at llnl.gov
(M/T/W) (925)-423-5901 (!!LLNL BUSINESS ONLY!!)
(Th/F)  (530)-753-8511 (!!LLNL BUSINESS ONLY!!)