[visit-developers] [visit-users] reflect with streamlines.

Dave Pugmire pugmire at ornl.gov
Fri Oct 31 11:59:54 EDT 2008

I'm looking at this bug w/ Streamlines and the reflect operator. I
verified that the old streamline plot produces some output (it's wrong,
only creates streamlines on original data, not the reflected data. But
that's a start).

Here is what I'm seeing: I have a simple reflect about X.
Old streamline plot:
Streamline generation called twice.
One call generates streamline, second does not. The reason is that the
seed point is not transformed.

New streamline plot:
Streamline generation only called once. Called on the geometry reflected
about X, not the original.

So, two issues:
1- I need to transform the seed points. How do I determine the matrix in
the pipeline?
2- Any idea why the plot is only  executed once?  Not sure where to
begin looking on this one....

Thanks,
-dave