[visit-developers] Assume Format

Cyrus D. Harrison cyrush at llnl.gov
Mon Oct 27 14:19:21 EDT 2008

This question is for a user who has data that is domain decomposed w/
file name suffixes set to domain #.
I am not sure if another reader is causing the conflict or if it is just
basically defaulting. If it is the first case maybe
we can disable a few plugins he doesn't care about, but in the second
case wouldn't this require the user to disable
all plugins except the exact one he needs?
-Cyrus