[visit-developers] avtRectilinearDomainBoundaries in Silo Plugin?

Hank Childs hankchilds at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 21:03:20 EDT 2008

Hi Cyrus,

So we are basically exposed on the issue of multiple meshes with multiple domain boundaries objects and we would need to make changes to the code to support it.  (Not serious changes, but still...)

If we have multiple meshes and only one of them has a domain boundaries object, then we're okay.  When a given mesh is being visualized, the domain boundaries has a method named "ConfirmMesh" that checks to see if the mesh is the one it is linked to.  If not, then the domain boundaries object just bows out...

-Hank