[visit-developers] Crash on Mac ... hoping for pity from a network expert

Hank Childs hankchilds at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 11:48:29 EDT 2008

I see the exact same thing: my hostname changes when connected to the internet.  I'm hoping to work on the OpenFOAM reader from Takuya today, so I'm not going to volunteer to continue looking at it right now. I did try backing out the version of ParentProcess as Brad suggested, but it still crashed.  There appear to be viewer-level changes as well.

-Hank