[visit-developers] corrupt "links" in vtk unstructured grid?

Cyrus D. Harrison cyrush at llnl.gov
Thu Oct 16 17:41:45 EDT 2008

Jeremy,
I haven't run into this specifically, but it doesn't surprise me - I ran
into a nasty case
were a shallow copy of a dataset copied the links  - which were not even
close to valid
for new dataset created.  So my experience is the use of the links data
is not consistent and
can cause extreme excitement. (Of course they are very useful when they
actually work)
-Cyrus